Thursday, December 3, 2009

Teens R' Us


A serious case of deja vu...
I recently fell - hard, fast, and crazy - in love with the band Phoenix (literally I've been playing their song "1901" on mad repeat!).
But as I was MySpace Music Hoppin' between the pages of XL Recordings' artists, I came across this nifty Parisian band that I just had to stop for.
As I looked through The Teenagers' blogs, I saw "1901" and "Phoenix" fly past my eyes.
Wait, what?? Scroll back up! Up!
"Phoenix 1901 The Teenagers Remix"
No fucking way...
Loop this shit!
So I did... and I fell - hard, fast, and crazy - in love (again), but this time with the band The Teenagers.

So what did I learn from this whole experience?
1. Dem' boyz designed a shirt for A.P.C.
2. They named a song after Scarlett Johansson (hello, Scarlett!).
3. They are going to be jammin' like some bad mamma jammas in Hamburg, Germany in Feb. 2010!

Check out their remix of Phoenix's hit song "1901" at Big Stereo.


** Image courtesy of myspace.com/theteenagers